Monday, October 24, 2005

My First Puja Experience Prakashsahaj


From: "prakashsahaj"
Date: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:14 am

Jai Shri Mataji
By the Grace of Shri Mataji, I was fortunate enough to witness what Puja is? Yes, my long time desire was fulfilled by Shri Mataji by making me to attend the just concluded Navratri Puja at Gurgaon, Delhi.
Actually, I secretly prayed to Shri Mataji to give me a puja experience when we were doing a Public Program at Bahrain on the 29th Sep 2005. I never imagined it would be granted so fast by Shri
Mataji.
Three of us from the Kingdom of Bahrain landed on the 14th Oct morning. Of the 3 SYs 2 are coming for the first time including myself. We landed at the right time; the morning meditation just
started. The moment we sat there at the Pandal, I started experiencing the cool breeze like splitting on top of my head and on hands.
I had so many queries in my mind about the puja and its facilities. The moment I reached the venue everything vanished in thin air and I was just enjoying the vibrations and amazed to see the collective
participation of SYs around the world including the little angels from Dharmsala. What a grace in their dance and glow in their faces? Surely it's divine work.
Both the days of Musical evening, I enjoyed so much and felt the vibrations throughout. Not a soul moved out of the venue during the program.
Here comes the most important day, the puja day. Upon seeing Shri Mataji in person, I felt like I've attained my salvation. Words are not enough to describe the vibrations I felt. Thank you Shri Mataji,
If this is what vibrations are and if this is what all Sahaj is about, I'm ready to take any number of births, just to enjoy the bliss.
In literal sense, I felt as if 2 huge blocks of Ice was placed on my hands and on top of that, air blown off from a fan. Top to toe, drenched in vibrations.
During the aarthi, with all the people singing, conch blowing, drums beating, I felt like I was in Paradise or Kailash in the midst of Devas, Rishis and the presiding deities. Amazing!!!!!!
After the puja, I realised little things like:
How could with 3 and half coils, Mataji could tie down the whole world?
In fact, those 3 little words, which is shorter than the kundalini length, how could it transform the world? (JAI SHRI MATAJI)
All my conditionings were blown apart.
Only way we could please Shri Mataji was to spread Sahaj as much as possible, without thinking too much about the pros and cons.
Finally, thanks to the Organizers of this puja for such a wonderful arrangments and we felt at home.
Jai Shri Mataji
Prakash s
Bahrain Collective

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home