Thursday, April 28, 2005

Miracle from the Adaman Islands

Over fifty Sahaja Yogis live on the Adaman Islands, near the epicentre of the earthquake. About twelve were at the puja in Pune. On the way home to Madras in the train we were shocked to read about the diaster in the newspaper, and we suddenly fell from heaven back onto the earth. Then one yogi said, relaxed and peaceful, "My house is about 300 meters from the seashore. My mother and sister are there." Another said, "I live 1 kilometer from the beach."The next news from them came: Everything is okay. The rest of us were sure that they would have been wiped out. The one yogi had said on the train in India, "I traveled to Shri Mataji and She is also at my home. That is logical."The power of shraddha - Jai Shri Mataji!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home