Friday, October 21, 2005

My Experience with Sahaja



From: Kaushik Rajasve Date: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:36 am Subject:

Dear Sahaji Brothers and Sisters

It is really a blessing that one is able to enter to Sahaja Yoga. It is only the wish of holy mother that one can come and see what Sahaja Yoga is……….!

It is more than a year now that Mata Ji has blessed me with Sahaja Yoga. Initially when I was told about this, I astonished how can a women be so powerful. If you sit in front of her photograph you will get cool vibrations on your head and palms. Well, I did not give any note to this.

At that time I was passing through very bad phase of my life at Gurgaon (India). My room mate Amit Gupta, A Sahaji brother, has kept Shri Mata Ji’s photograph in the room. One afternoon, when I was very sad and unhappy, in my room, I was looking at Shri Mata Ji’s photograph. I started feeling the vibrations in my both palms and head. The intensity of the vibrations was so high that I could not believe on this. I came out of the room, vibrations still continued.

I came back to room and folded my hand towards The Aadi Shakti Shri Mata Ji. My kundlini was on my Shastrasrth Chakra. I am sure as being in Sahaja Yoga, you all can understand, how I was feeling at that time.

From that day till today, I am blessed with her blessings.

Even by her blessings, I have seen by my eyes the vibrations around me, mostly, to which we see in Shri Mata Ji’s miracle photographs

In this Navratra Period, my parents had visited Vaishno Devi (A holy place in J & K State where the Adi Shakti lives in a cave as Ma Kali, Ma Laxmi and Ma Saraswati). I missed that visit.

So, Shri Mata Ji has shown herself in all 3 avtars in my dream on 14 October morning. Jai Shri Mata Ji.

It was really An Unforgettable Experience that I had on 15 October evening, when I saw Shri Mata Ji by my eyes at Gurgoan.

When Shri Mata Ji reached to stage, the photograph behind her started shining more. This is what I observed. Have any of you got the same vision, then please let us know all.

Long live Sahaja Yoga

Jai Shri Mata Ji

Rajasve Kaushik+91 98992 48175

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home