Thursday, April 28, 2005

Miracle from the Adaman Islands

Jai Shri MatajiWhile reading this article, I could not stop myself in sharing a miraclehappened to my brother who stays in great Nicobar Islands. He is working inIndian Navy, stays with wife & a child.As told by my Brother, in the morning 6.30 (The day tunsami shook the wholeisland) My brother & family heard a big sound & ran out of the house, thewhole building collapsed after few seconds.Though he was not regular in practising in meditation, but he was carryinga photograph of Shri Mataji, which I gave while he was in India. Also amiracle is that he & family took Self Realization just before leaving toAndamans.He had told me that he was one of the few family escaped in the wholeisland in this great disaster.
Regards
Manoj Kumar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home