Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Amazing Personal Experience about Belapur(Vashi)Sahaj Hospital


My Experience in Vashi

By Angela Reininger, March/April 2005


One year ago I was given a new chance of living. I would like to clarify something concerning my physical state at the time, not to dramatize anything but only to make clear the fullness of the blessing I received. When I entered the hospital January of 2004 I was told I had only 1/3 of my blood left. The type of leukemia I had was not the most serious but due to the neglect of treatment I could have died. Frankly I feel something did die within me and indeed I was reborn at the Hanusch Hospital in Vienna. I focused my meditations on Shri Ganesha for no other reason but that my spirit yearned for him. Out of countless meditations on Shri Ganesha I had three that were outstanding. I would close my eyes and see him so large before me. I would do Pranam at His feet and with His four hands He would remove entities from my Mooladhara chakra. Then He would take my hands and we would dance with clouds of red earth billowing at our feet. The nightmares that had haunted me for three years left me and I felt such clarity in my spirit. I believed that was the maximum of blessings I could receive but there was more to come. I thought that to go to Washi was totally out of my reach. I was really so satisfied with the vibrations that I was receiving from all the Yogies that meditated with me daily and all the love and bandhans I received and could physically perceive in my body and soul from the whole collecitve. And yet before I left the hospital I was presented with the possibility of really going to Washi which I did when my immune system declared it was safe to do so.

Here begins the most beautiful saga of all, my experience in Washi. Many of you know the feeling of when you arrive in India. The rhythm of life is completely different, just like the rhythm of your heartbeat is different from the rhythm of your breathing. I guess this change of perspective allows us to view ourselves from a different standpoint, and we can only hope to retain this new awareness as we return. Although the opportunity of my illness had cleared so much within me yet the healing wasn't complete. Even though I was technically pronounced healed, my immune system still lingered below normal standards. There is a gland behind the sternum bone that produces and coordinates the antibodies. In the subtle system it represents the center heart and I believe the antibodies are an _expression of the Ganas. I was to leave for Washi right after Shri Mataji‚s Birthday Puja. Already the day before this event I began to feel a tremendous pain in my center heart,, as a matter of fact it spread to my whole chest that I could not even sit up properly during the Puja. I felt that already even before going to Washi Shri Mataji was stirring things up in my centerheart.

We arrived in Washi around 5:00 in the morning. Just entering through the gates I could feel a tremendous peace radiating from this place. It felt immediately like home. Washi is a place that radiates with love. Love and devotion are the basis of the healing process. My first meeting with my doctor yielded an astounding array of activities guaranteed to fill my day. There were many footsoaks to be had, different names of Shri Mataji (focusing on my Anahat) to meditate upon, candle treatments, shoe beats and two meetings a day with my doctor. I knew it would be such a routine, yet within me I came to the conclusion (as I am not friends with discipline) that whatever I would accomplish of these tasks would only be if I could do it from my heart and not to fulfill an agenda. Sure enough the next day when I met Doctor Rai, she said to me the following. I know that you have been given many tasks to do, but you should only do them if you can do them from your heart. The relief I felt was so great that I not only completed my tasks but my heart yearned for more and I went beyondthem!

The pain persisted and became worse. I had to lie down frequently. I had remembered a story of when Shri Mataji was walking with a group of yogies. Suddenly She stopped and began to explain how our soul is like a spiral and the negativity adheres itself inside this spiral. She said that She had to be ever so careful in removing it or else it would destroy our subtle system. I know that I had become sick in the first place because there were elements within me that I could not live with anymore. In my heart I had told Shri Mataji that I couldn‚t free myself. After all those years in Sahaja Yoga and my many opportunities to be with Shri Mataji still I was bound and desperate. I told Her that She had to do it, that I didn‚t care anymore what it took that I would rather die than live that way. Please, I begged Her, remove this burden from me. Then I became ill and She lifted those chains.

One day when my doctor was working on my center heart, my eyes were closed and I saw before me like a film the events of my life that created my center heart. They were shocking indeed. I was stunned. The doctor, even though I hadn‚t uttered one word, began to work on my Agnya chakra and then told me that I should shoebeat all the things troubling my Agnya. Shortly after that a dear friend of mine from Brazil that just happened to be in Washi at the time, in a very loving way began prodding me about my past. All of a sudden I blurted out many unfortunate incidents that made me bitter about my life. I was shocked at my lack of restraint. I spent a few hours in a serious depression. It took all my strength to go and have some footsoaks until I could calm down and understand what befell me.

I knew there was a divine reason for what had happened. It was not curiosity on my friend‚s side. She was an instrument to open a locked cage within me. I have a complete trust in the power of the collectivity. I know in my heart beyond a shadow of a doubt that Shri Mataji is a collective incarnation. She is a boundless ocean of love and the Sahaja Yoga collectivity is the ocean in which She resides. I remembered at this moment the first collective meeting I experienced when I moved to Austria. We have moved a great deal around the world. Most of the time we were alone trying to give realization or in small collectives. When we sang bajans, my voice always rang loudly as most of the time we were trying to teach others sahaj songs. When I sang at that meeting in Austria I was astounded that I could not hear myself! I instead only heard the beautiful voices of the yogies in the hall (Austrians have very fine lyrical voices). In singing with them I forgot myself and for the first time I understood what it meant to be a drop falling into the ocean. My voice was still there yet it became so much more powerful because it was part of something much greater than myself. At this moment I realized that Shri Mataji had released what was in my cage and the only way to be free from it was to forgive. I not only forgave each and every event that troubled me but I asked Shri Mataji to help each and every one in their spiritual evolution. After two days of doing this, the pain was completely gone!

Again I thought I had reached the maximum of blessings but more was yet to come. Wolfgang was going to present a beautiful shawl that he had bought in Dharamsala to Shri Mataji as the Easter gift. To my great surprise he asked me to accompany him to Pratisthan! He didn‚t know if I would be able to see Shri Mataji, only She would determine that when we arrive. It was such a blessing to even sit at Her gate that I had no expectations of anything greater (although my desire was there). This was the very day that the Pope had died. During the two-hour trip to Pratishtan, Wolfgang held the shawl in his hands and in his heart meditating. He then asked me to hold it and meditate on South America and pray to Shri Mataji that She would heal all the negative effects of the Catholic church in South America. How interesting that Wolfgang representing Austria, such a strongly catholic country and I from Brazil the largest catholic country in the world should be going to see Shri Mataji on the very day that the Pope died.

When we arrived there we were invited to enter into an office next to the kitchen. There were beautiful scents flowing from the cooking preparations and we sat there contentedly speaking to such lovely yogies. After two hours of this an amazing meal especially prepared for us appeared. After our leisure meal we were invited upstairs to rest. I felt Shri Mataji was gently working on us all this time in preparation of meeting with Her. When I lay down on a bed a group of Indian girls who worked in the house were in the room chatting in their language. Just before falling asleep I heard mixed in their conversation the following words in English. Attention, Sahasrara, Kundalini. Then I fell blissfully asleep. Suddenly I was awakened and told that Shri Mataji was ready to see us.

This was the second time I had entered Shri Mataji‚s home in Pratishtan. The first time was 17 years ago. Then it was still under construction. Yogies were roaming the house up and down, I remember walking into the kitchen area and there was Shri Mataji stirring a big pot on a fire on the ground. This was the meal she was preparing for us. I remembered the surprise and awe of seeing Her doing such a simple task that I preformed every day. Even more I remembered the pleasure in Her face as we enjoyed Her meal sitting at Her Lotus Feet. It is a feeling that a mother understands very well.

Now the house looked much different. It was complete and beautifully decorated as befitting Shri Adi Shakti. We entered a room and there She sat on a beautiful chair, Sir CP as always was at Her side. In the room was also Her daughter Kalpana and Her husband. We were graciously received.

I had the great fortune to have been with Shri Mataji in many countries around the world. Always I felt like such a child before Her. She would always treat me with kindness and would give me practical advice about my life. This time it was completely different. Whereas before She would see me as a struggling child, now She saw only my spirit. She was radiant like the sun! It was as if She was beyond words, She was pure Chaitanya. She smiled at us so sweetly and radiantly. We bowed at Her feet and Wolfgang presented Her with the shawl. She put it on and put out Her hand to touch and bless all the many bouquets of flowers that we had brought to her in behalf of yogies. We then once again did namaskar at Her feet and Wolfgang took the opportunity to place flowers at Her Lotus Feet. We left Her room and waited for Sir CP. When he came in the room he embraced Wolfgang as a father would a son. He spoke so beautifully about Sahaja Yogies and how he wished all yogies could enjoy this house, as it was also their house.

Wolfgang had to settle some matters and I went outside in the courtyard to wait for him. Just above the main entrance to the house is a large white marble statue of Shri Ganesha. I marveled at the beauty. The vibrations were amazing and I stood there in meditation. In my heart I desired the healing of all those that had come to Washi, they are such great souls all desiring to deepen their connection with Shri Mataji. I put my attention on Europe and Austria that I would understand the gravity of my Guru Tatwa and be deserving of all the blessings of Shri Gruha Lakshmi and be able to absorb all the vibrations in this part of the Virata and I desired this for all Austrians. I desired that all anti- Christ activities would be destroyed in myself, my family, in Austria‚s Judicial system, educational system, all the population and in all yogies. Lastly I desired the same for the whole world.

Arriving in Washi the yogies eagerly came to receive news of our trip and took in our words as divine prasaad. I thought I would be leaving Washi shortly afterwards as I had been there already three eventful weeks, but it was not to be so. When I left for the airport a couple of days later I arrived 6 hours late for my plane! I had traveled a great deal in my life and have never lost a plane, train or bus. I understood the maya played on me. My work was not finished. After realizing my mistake at the airport and discovering that there was only one flight a week to Vienna on this airline, I left through another rather complicated exit to find a prepaid taxi. When I was in the taxi I felt completely different than when I came in. I started to laugh, it was as if I had left something confused about myself in the confusion of the airport. I felt very light and my meditations all through that week were deep and peaceful. On the day of my plane the airlines said that there were no available seats. They had prioritized my position on the standby list and said I could risk waiting in case someone didn‚t show up for their flight. I stayed up all night at the airport meditating on Shri Ganesha. I said I would surrender to any decision of my leaving or staying, but should I go I asked Him for a miracle concerning my 20 extra kilos of excess luggage. If He could kindly arrange a penalty within my financial means. At 5:00 in the morning as I was about to receive a decision from the airlines I remembered what my husband told me just before I left for the airport. He said my rakhi brother Wolfgang gave a bandan and said that I would not only get a seat but it would be a first or business class. Well wouldn‚t you know that there was only one seat available, it was a no show and it was in business class! Next came the luggage. The airline people were complaining I had too many luggages and said that I had to pay excess luggage. I said okay, how much do I have to pay? He said you have to pay for 4 kilos. I strained not to show my surprise and joy. I immediately paid enjoying Shri Ganesha‚s little joke, for the 4 kilos representing His 4 petals.

Shri Ganesha please teach me your divine rhythm. Teach me to flow with the divine tide. Teach me your dance of life.